Supercharged Racing Leagues
July 24, 2019
Compete against equally skilled drivers on the world’s largest indoor multi-level karting track!
Here at Supercharged Entertainment we’re excited to be kicking off our first season of racing leagues! Starting Monday, September 9th at 6:30pm and running for 6 weeks, participants will compete in two weekly races Monday night after 7pm.
Drivers will be grouped into divisions based on their qualifying times on September 9th
- Top division will be weighted
Scores will be based off the best lap time from either of the two races run per league night
Within each division, points will be awarded as follows:
- 1st place: 10 points
- 2nd place: 8 points
- 3rd place: 7 points
- Remaining participants: 5 points
- If a driver doesn’t complete at least one timed lap during either of their weekly heats, zero points will be awarded for that week of competition
- For the season your lowest point night will be dropped
- If on the same night there is a tie, the racer with the next fastest lap time claims the greater point value
- If at the end of the season there is a point tie, the driver with the fastest lap time of the season wins
- 12 racing heats each
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place champions for each division with trophies and prizes
- 25% discount on races Mondays prior to league
- Compete against equally skilled drivers in each race
- All drivers must be at least 4’10” tall to participate.
- All participants must have a signed waiver on file. Minors must have a guardian signed waiver on file.
- Any altering of the karts performance by any competitor will lead to a minimum 2-week suspension up to removal from the current or future league competition without refund.
- Pit Stop Policy: All racers are allowed to pit and swap karts at any time, but timer does not stop.
- Tire Blow Policy: All racers must come to a complete stop; timer will be paused until driver is set with replacement kart placed into starting position and completes first lap.
- Transponder Policy: All racers must come to a complete stop; timer will be paused until driver is set with replacement kart placed into starting position and completes first lap.
- Missed Heat Policy: If for any reason you miss your heat time (please note this is scheduled by best estimated time, but will be taken by heat number) you forfeit that racing heat. It will not be refunded or rescheduled for any reason.
- Timing system will be started after the first kart released from the pit completes the warm-up lap.
- Drivers under age 15 must qualify on Monday, August 26th to be eligible for participation by meeting minimum lap time requirements for Pro-Speed racing heats.
- Pay $275 in full at time of registration, OR
- Pay a $100 non-refundable deposit today, and the remaining balance of $175 by September 16th, 2019
To sign-up, visit us at Supercharged Entertainment or email Kelly Coughlin at email@example.com