Session 2 – Supercharged Racing Leagues!
October 18, 2019
Compete against equally skilled drivers on the world’s largest indoor multi-level karting track!
Our first session of racing leagues was a BLAST and have more than 70 racers competing! Session 2 is coming up fast and this time we’re doubling down. League racers can choose to join either Monday leagues beginning on October 28th or Wednesday leagues beginning on October 30th (the truely committed are going for BOTH). League racers will compete in three races each league night for six weeks*.
We’re mixing it up this times! Drivers will be grouped into divisions based on their times in the first three weeks. Week 1 will be qualifying, week 2-3 will be an open bracket, and weeks 4-6 will be divisional races.
Scores will be based off average best lap time, we will record each driver’s best lap time in each heat and the average will determine scores. Scoring will begin on Week 4 when final divisions are set.
Within each division, points will be awarded as follows:
- 1st place: 10 points
- 2nd place: 8 points
- 3rd place: 7 points
- 4th place: 5 points
- 5th place: 4 points
- 6+ place: 3 points
- If a driver doesn’t complete at least one timed lap during either of their weekly heats, zero points will be awarded for that week of competition
- If on the same night there is a tie, the racer with the next fastest lap time claims the greater point value
- If at the end of the season there is a point tie, the driver with the fastest lap time of the season wins
- 18 racing heats each (36 for drivers doing Monday AND Wednesday)
- Race at Elite League Speed (only available in racing leagues)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place champions for each division with trophies and prizes
- 25% discount on races Mondays prior to league
- Compete against equally skilled drivers in each race
- Awards party on Tuesday, December 17th, including one free Supertrack race for all league members
- All drivers must be at least 4’10” tall to participate.
- All participants must have a signed waiver on file. Minors must have a guardian signed waiver on file.
- Any altering of the karts performance by any competitor will lead to a minimum 2-week suspension up to removal from the current or future league competition without refund.
- Pit Stop Policy: All racers are allowed to pit and swap karts at any time, but timer does not stop.
- Tire Blow Policy: All racers must come to a complete stop; timer will be paused until driver is set with replacement kart placed into starting position and completes first lap.
- Transponder Policy: All racers must come to a complete stop; timer will be paused until driver is set with replacement kart placed into starting position and completes first lap.
- Missed Heat Policy: If for any reason you miss your heat time (please note this is scheduled by best estimated time, but will be taken by heat number) you forfeit that racing heat. It will not be refunded or rescheduled for any reason.
- Timing system will be started after the first kart released from the pit completes the warm-up lap.
- Drivers under age 15 must qualify before Friday, October 25th to be eligible for participation by meeting minimum lap time requirements for Pro-Speed racing heats.
- Flag Policy: All racers must observe direction of flaggers, if a driver observed not following flagger instructions twice in one night, driver’s speed will be penalized for one lap at the flaggers discretion.
Reserve your spot for $68.75 and then 3 payments of $68.75 due at the start of weeks 1-3 ($275 total)
League racers joining both league nights: Reserve your spots for $112.50, and then 3 payments of $112.50 due at the start of weeks 1-3 ($225/league)
To sign-up, visit us at Supercharged Entertainment or email Kelly Coughlin at email@example.com
*League nights and practices will not be held on the week of Thanksgiving